Welcome to our Reception web page! Here you will find a variety of information regarding the different activities taking place in Reception throughout the year. We will update our web page regularly so you are informed about what we are learning about in school.
We hope you enjoy looking at our web page and find all the key details you need to know about the exciting, fun-filled and fabulous path your child is about to take.
- Your child will need to have a labelled water bottle in school everyday filled with water and not squash.
- All long hair will need to be tied up, in line with our Uniform policy.
- Homework will be set on a Wednesday via Tapestry. Once you have completed the tasks set please upload images to Tapestry for the following Wednesday.
- Reading books will be sent home weekly along with a Library book and Reading Record.
- Please ensure when you hear children read you comment in their Reading Record.
- Collins Ebooks will be assigned every week for you to access at home.
- Children in Reception Carle (Miss Evans' class) will take part in Forest School on a Monday.
- Children in Reception Murphy (Miss Hodgetts' class) will take part in Forest School on a Tuesday.
- Forest school clothing will be sent home after each weekly sessions, as Forest School sessions can be very muddy.
Wet and/or cold weather:
· wellies or walking boots with extra thick socks;
· warm waterproof coat with hood;
· extra layers such as thin jumpers which can easily be removed if a child is too hot;
· hats, gloves, scarves;
· waterproof trousers are ideal but not compulsory