We are thrilled with our Ofsted 'Good' grading in our most recent inspection in January 2018.
Following our recent Ofsted, we loved reading some of the statements that the inspectors made about our school:
- Pupils are polite and have good manners
- Pupils work well together
- There is a clear behaviour system in place, which is used consistently across the school
- Children get off to a good start in Nursery and Reception
- Pupils are safe and happy
- Leaders know their school well
- Pupils are clear about the things they do well and the areas for further development
- The school curriculum is rich, interesting and highly engaging. Pupils are drawn into the ‘'irresistible learning’ of each topic
- The school is highly successful in promoting pupils’ spiritual, moral, social and cultural development
- Parents say children are happy and enjoy their learning
- Governors are ambitious for the school and want the best for pupils and staff
- A strong safeguarding culture runs through the school which sets the safety of pupils as the number one priority
- Leaders are relentless in their drive to ensure that all pupils are safe and well cared for. All staff responsible for the different aspects of safeguarding demonstrate the same thoroughness in their approach to maintaining accurate records and actions
- Leaders know the pupils and their families extremely well and their families receive the right support
- The pastoral team is highly effective in supporting vulnerable families
- Teachers know their pupils well. They go to great lengths to plan work that is interesting and motivates pupils
- Additional adults provide effective support
- Pupils are confident and want to talk about their work. They have positive attitudes to learning
- The school’s work on protective behaviours is highly effective. Pupils who spoke to inspectors said they enjoy coming to school and feel safe. They understand how to use the internet safely
- Pupils have a good understanding of the different forms of bullying. They say that bullying doesn’t happen very often and when it does, adults help sort this out
- One parent summed up by saying ’From the initial contact I made with the school I was reassured, listened too and respected.’
- The behaviour of pupils is good
- Pupils are polite and well-mannered
- The leadership of early years is strong
- Children are kept safe and cared for very well in early years. All the appropriate welfare requirements are met.
You can follow the link below to read our most recent Ofsted report. We have also added a link to Parent View, which Parents/Carers can add comments to as appropriate. A link to the Department for Education Performance Tables is also available for you to view.
Due to COVID-19, there is no parent questionnaire 2019-2020.